I come through cookout every day, sometimes twice, and order the same thing.They get it wrong occasionally and usually correct it without a hassle.

This newest time they did not. They said I had to go back to the original store to get my food replaced even though they are corporately owned stores. WTF kind of customer service is that? Making a regular customer who spends over $150 a month at your establishment drive out of his way to fix a problem created by yours.

The receipt says exactly what I asked for?

How difficult is it to READ IT!Every other time this has happened I was able to get my food replaced, including the time the originating store was 75+ miles away, without any hassle.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and order processing issue" of cook out burger. Cook Out needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cook out burger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cook Out.

Had an Experience with Cook Out?

Comments