I asked for huge sweet tea and the worker gave me a regular sized one.Ordered a blt and the bread was cold, bacon was light pink and cold..
No mayo.....what were they doing???? Worse blt ever.
I called and asked for store manager and was told i was wrong but if i have my receipt i can get a new blt.What in the world????
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Cookout Huge Sweet Tea
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "It's shameful that your company denied service to people because of their support for Donald Trump. My friends all feel the same way. You've lost my business for life. This..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."
- "I bought a GE Top load Washer from The Carpet Lady Inc on March 25, 2013. After the first day I noticed unusual noise coming from it. I contacted the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."