I just went to Cook out In Rock Hill SC, I ordered a milk shake and They charged me 7 dollars, 7 dollars for a milkshake and then they messed it up, The girl who took my order was rude as *** and didn't even explain to me why my order was so pricey.Thats way to much for a small milkshake that they didn't even correctly make.

She Took my card out of my hand and just swiped it. Never answering my questions.

I ask to speak to a manager and she said he was busy and couldn't come to the front.Never going back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cook Out. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Cook Out to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, management and customer service and order failure. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cook Out cookout milkshake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cook Out?

Comments