1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

First off, we ordered our food for dine in and when we got it was packed poorly into a greasy paper bag.My dad pulled out his hushpuppies and he looked inside the bag there were only four, to find the rest were scattered messily inside the bag.

For about a minute we searched the bag for the rest of the hushpuppies. We tried them and they were awfully sweet. Next I pulled out my cheeseburger, it was incredibly small. It was a good burger, but was really small.

The surface area was about half of the bun. My dad also ordered chicken tenders but they completely forgot about those, we complained and they came 5 minutes after. Not to mention the chicken didn't have much taste. My brother ordered 2 chicken and cheese quesadillas, which had no chicken, he basically got cheese and tortilla.

After still being hungry my dad ordered my brother and I both a 'big double.' If you wanna know what this big double is, its like their tiny burger but they put one small patty down and another tiny one on top of that. The thing was the big double burgers came out in like a minute, no way its fresh. We finished and decided to get a milkshake.

So we got them, 2 fresh peanut butters and a vanilla, they were great but too thick to drink through the straw.So, we decided to never come back again.

Review about: Cook Out Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cook Out?

Comments