Let me start out by saying my family and I enjoy eating at cookout.Today we went it and ordered the usual.
The queso wraps had almost any meat on it. We noticed this once we got home. We called the store and the district manager answered also the one whom prepared our order. He was so rude.
Accused us of scrapping meat off the queso and then taking pictures of it to call in and complain. Like really this is a $5 meal...Seriously. If this is what you call customer service I am certainly blown away. He needs to be retrained in customer service.
Anyhow I contacted corporate office and the rep was very pleasant. If you have an issue call corporate do not talk to KEVIN RASH he should not hold the title as district mananger. Check out the pictures.
Is this what you really serve a customer?If so take this BS off the menu.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "She was rude and our food was cold chicken Cajun wrap was really cold and the main reason I come like six to seven times a day to cookout is..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it..."
- "I'm currently in a contract to buy a home with Ryland. Well the home's appraisal came in 10k under...Ryland expects me to bring this in addition to my 15k deposit,..."
- "I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler. I..."