1.8

Let me start out by saying my family and I enjoy eating at cookout.Today we went it and ordered the usual.

The queso wraps had almost any meat on it. We noticed this once we got home. We called the store and the district manager answered also the one whom prepared our order. He was so rude.

Accused us of scrapping meat off the queso and then taking pictures of it to call in and complain. Like really this is a $5 meal...Seriously. If this is what you call customer service I am certainly blown away. He needs to be retrained in customer service.

Anyhow I contacted corporate office and the rep was very pleasant. If you have an issue call corporate do not talk to KEVIN RASH he should not hold the title as district mananger. Check out the pictures.

Is this what you really serve a customer?If so take this BS off the menu.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cook out wrap from Cook Out and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cook Out to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cook Out for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cook Out?

Comments