Let me start out by saying my family and I enjoy eating at cookout.Today we went it and ordered the usual.
The queso wraps had almost any meat on it. We noticed this once we got home. We called the store and the district manager answered also the one whom prepared our order. He was so rude.
Accused us of scrapping meat off the queso and then taking pictures of it to call in and complain. Like really this is a $5 meal...Seriously. If this is what you call customer service I am certainly blown away. He needs to be retrained in customer service.
Anyhow I contacted corporate office and the rep was very pleasant. If you have an issue call corporate do not talk to KEVIN RASH he should not hold the title as district mananger. Check out the pictures.
Is this what you really serve a customer?If so take this BS off the menu.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it..."
- "I have owned an Orthopedic Luxury Firm queen mattress for three months. The middle measures about 13 in while the seamed sides are only 9.5 inches. Each end of..."
- "Thanks to all the people who are contacting us with your evidence of Keffer corrption. James Keffer has foolishly placed the Keffer Car Dealership Empire and possibly his own freedom..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."