Product: Cook Out Hot Dog Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I CALLED COOK OUT HEADQUARTERS AND THEY REFER ME TO EMC.INSURANCE COMPANY. THEY STALL ME OUT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND THAN DENY MY CLAIM BECAUSE COOK OUT SAID THEY REGULATE THE CHILE FIVE TIMES A DAY.THIS IS THE REASON YOU DO NOT EVER TRY TO DEAL WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY...
Phil Thisbeguan22

Loser.

Cook Out Hot Dog Review

Hey, when I order the 2 hotdog tray and want to add chili & cheese....I shouldnt be charged doible on those. Used to be 1 foot hotdogs and charged once. 90 cents per hotdog is ridiculous! So maybe you can consider changing this, please?!!? Thank you for your time, Theresa Hipp Thipp72@gmail.com
2.5
Nutrition Description

Cook Out - Hot Dog Review from Bellevue, Washington

Cook Out - Hot Dog Review from Bellevue, Washington
I waited 5 minutes at the window for 2 hot dogs with ketchup and mustard & when i received them they were burnt and the buns were flipped upside down... This is unacceptable!!! They just need to shut down the store on freedom drive in north carolina!!!!
2.2

Cook Out - Hot Dog Review from Salisbury, North Carolina

Cook Out - Hot Dog Review from Salisbury, North Carolina
We stopped at the Sanford NC Cookout and ordered 3 hotdogs and 2 orders of hushpuppies and when my daughter and i took the food out of the bag 2 cockroaches came crawling out the bag. I have never been so traumatized by a fast food experience in my 55 years of life. This was disgusting.
1.5

Cook Out - Very dissatisfied

visited the cookout in Graham NC. Terrible customer service....lady was rude on the intercom, we were waiting to hear out total after she mumbled it. She came back on and shouted our total! Got a double hot dog tray. The extra hot dog was in a container in a separate bag, container was not closed tight, put in bag upside down, so everything spilled out on the bottom of the bag. Had to throw away. Worst experience I've ever had at any cookout
3.8
Pilot Mountain,North Carolina
I liked
  • Full menu at good prices
  • Burgers