1.6
Quality of Food

Waiting 7 minutes after submitting my order, asked to speak with the managers and he said its all the milkshakes.....BS!!

It's slow *** employees ! And he still made us pay for our meal, THEN our order was wrong when we got home!

Never going there again!Pathetic and sloppy!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cook Out and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cook Out to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cook Out and cook out customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cook Out?

Comments

Little Caesars - Highly upset Little Caesars "21019 Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336 location had two teens working and no aduly was present during this altercation. I purchased a pizza days before which was extremely hard...." Read more Sheetz Bad K-1 Kerosene Sheetz "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..." Read more Cook Out - Sandwich Review from Suffolk, Virginia Cook Out "I asked for huge sweet tea and the worker gave me a regular sized one. Ordered a blt and the bread was cold, bacon was light pink and cold.. No..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more