I place an order at cookout #7442 on Union road in Gastonia, NC, last night and order 2 trays...in one tray i order the 1/4 lb burger, fries, and nuggets with a sprite...my burger wasnt done or fixed the way i ordered it and my sprite was nasty. It tasted like setzer water...in the 2nd tray i ordered chicken tenders, fries and a corndog with a sprite....i only got 2 small chicken tenders in my plate, my corndog was cold and my sprite tasted the same way...i feel like my order should be redone and fixed the correct way. You can contact me at (704) 466-0049...i still have my receipt.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cook out combo meal from Cook Out. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cook Out to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cook Out for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cook Out?

Comments