2.7
Quality of Food

Update by user Jun 22

N/A

Original review posted by user Jun 21

So I stopped by the cookout located in 4300 S Laburnum Ave, before going to work and I ordered a quesadilla tray with another quesadilla and cajun fries. I used to work there so i told the guy in order everything i wanted so there would be no confusion.

I wanted extra cajun fries and from past experiences I know they never really put much on there so when we got to the window I asked if I could get extra cajun seasoning he was like "already told them" but he wasnt really paying attention to me. Then he passed me my food and I asked for an extra seasoning pack and he said already in the bag. So I sat there trying to get his attention because my hands were kind of full and i couldnt check anything but from a glance i didnt see it. He seemed to be talking to other coworkers and just ignored me so i pulled off, got to work 10 minutes before I had to clock in and realized there was no cajun on my fries and that he only rung me up for normal cajun fries which I barely had any cajun at all, and I can't eat my fries without the cajun because they wont taste right.

Then i ate one of my quesadillas and half of it was burnt while the other one was ok. So i had to spend more money at my job to get food so i was wondering if maybe i could get compensation or coupons or something?

Comments